Peter Capaldi for Radio Times (x)
♛ “Someone told me that the night is dark and full of terrors. What do you see in those flames?” “Dragons,” Moqorro said in the Common Tongue of Westeros. […] “Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of all.”
Ok this will be my last post on the subject but I feel like I need to say this
Things I am NOT mad about
- The so-called ‘sabotage’
- Freezergate. Because we weren’t there, so we can’t truly judge what actually happened.
Things I AM mad about
- Nobody speaking up on Iains behalf (contestants OR hosts) in his defence
- Despite the fact that we know that more than one of them witnessed the events
- Diana’s refusal to make any kind of apology or accept any share of blame, even outside of the tent and showed zero signs of remorse/guilt
- Seriously, even the participants of last year’s custardgate at least had the decency to look embarassed about their mistakes
- Even if Iain’s pudding hadn’t been ruined, she cannot deny that she DID remove his bake from the freezer WITHOUT informing him of such or attempting a compromise re: freezer space
- The fact that his totally justifiable emotional reaction was portrayed as a mark against his abilities and character and a sign of weakness
- The fact that his previous good rounds seemed to count for absolutely nothing, suggesting that weekly results are based purely on showstopper marks, making the signature/technical bakes completely irrelevant
- The fact that the rules re: voting contestants out have been bent before for far less, but this situation apparently didn’t qualify for said leniency
I know this is a show about fucking baking of all things, but this week left a seriously bad taste. Poor show, Bake Off. Poor show.
Colorful Paper Sculptures and Patterns by Maud Vantours
Mark Gatiss congratulating Steven Moffat on his Emmy win
Clara, please, eh, for me. Help him.
Oh what a night...
"Jaime and I are more than brother and sister, We shared a womb. We came into this world together, we belong together.”
now all i do is listen to podcast about game of thrones theories
"What’s your best party trick, Sue Perkins?" (x)
DRAMIONE CHALLENGE (x) | Fluff + Hogwarts years
I’m Hermione Granger, and you are…?
Doctor Who 8x01 “Deep Breath”
The Doctor and his hands
"Those people down there, they’re never small to me. Don’t make assumptions about how far I will go to protect them because I’ve already come a very long way and unlike you I do not expect to reach The Promise Land."
Magical Paths Begging To Be Walked
Roads and paths pervade our literature, poetry, artwork, linguistic expressions and music. Even photographers can’t keep their eyes (and lenses) off of a beautiful road or path, which is why we collected this list of 28 amazing photos of paths.
Paths like these have a powerful grip on the human imagination – they can bring adventure, promise and change or solitude, peace and calm. There’s nothing like a walk down a beautiful path to clear your head – or to fill it with ideas!
I’ll leave you with an excellent quote from J. R. R. Tolkien’s works while you enjoy these images; “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.“
- Autumn In The White Carpathians
- Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA
- Spring In Hallerbos Forest, Belgium
- Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Autumn Path
- Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan
- Dark Hedges In Ireland
- Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic
- Path Under Blooming Trees In Spring